Last updated: July 31, 2022
Why We Process Your Personal Information
Double U Games, LLC
6325 N Monroe St #48762
Spokane, WA 99208 USA
Information We Process to Provide the Services
Personal information means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household. In some instances, the information Double U Games processes may be sufficiently anonymized that we could not reasonably link the information with a particular consumer or household (“Anonymous Data”). In general, you can browse the Services without providing personal information to Double U Games.
Your use of the Double U Games Website or Apps requires us to collect basic contact information, including your first name, last name, and your email address. We receive and store this information to provide you with access to the Services. We may use your email address to contact you with information relating to the Services or to provide support.
When you use the Services, Double U Games may collect additional personal information, including your basic contact information, telephone number, location, demographics, and information relating to your use of the Services. We may also collect and record certain information such as your unique device ID, hardware type, media access control (“MAC”) address, international mobile equipment identity (“IMEI”), the version of your operating system (“OS”), and your location (based on your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address). This information is useful to us for troubleshooting and helps us understand usage trends and for providing you with the correct version of the Services.
Double U Games may periodically conduct surveys or request your opinion relating to certain businesses or other related matters. We may process your responses to render them Anonymous Data or only record such information as Aggregate Data.
Double U Games will take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your personal information. Please contact us if you wish to learn what personal information we hold about you or would like to request deletion of your personal information. Once we have verified your identity, we will comply with all reasonable requests.
You may communicate with us regarding any privacy-related matters by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We take all of your concerns seriously and will review any written complaints received by us. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities to resolve any complaints regarding your personal information.
Reasons Why We May Process Your Personal Information
The following list details reasons why Double U Games may use your personal information when providing the Services:
- We may use your submitted personal information to help prevent other users from accessing the Services you have purchased. This generally allows us to prevent individuals without access to the Services from using the Services as if you.
- We may provide you with push notifications or notifications via email regarding your use of the Services.
- User Experience & Research; Support. We may use your contact information to ask you about your user experience and your use of the Services. We may also use your contact information to provide support via email.
- If you are providing payment to Double U Games, your personal information may be provided to a third-party payment processor. We collect only the data necessary to process your payment if you make a purchase. All payment data is stored by a third-party payment processor. You are encouraged to review their privacy policies.
- We may further process your personal information to irreversibly render it Anonymous Data. With respect to Anonymous Data, Double U Games will (i) maintain technical safeguards intended to prohibit reidentification of users, (ii) maintain business processes intended to prohibit reidentification of users; (iii) maintain business processes intended to prevent inadvertent release of Anonymous Data; and (iv) refrain from attempting to reidentify users. Subject to applicable law, Anonymous Data may be processed without restriction.
- Detecting and Preventing Fraud. We use your information to monitor for potentially fraudulent activities committed using the Service, which helps protect Double U Games and its users.
- Legal Requirements.We may use or disclose your personal information where such disclosure is necessary for compliance with applicable law, including without limitation, lawful law enforcement requests and United States Treasury Department Office of Foreign Assets Control compliance. To the extent we are legally required to disclose information to law enforcement, we will comply with such requests. We will not otherwise voluntarily disclose your personal information.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information to Third Parties
The following list describes third parties with whom Double U Games may share your personal information when providing the Services.
- Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
- Third-Party Advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to display advertisements when you visit our Apps or Website. These companies may use information about your visits to an application and other websites that are contained in web cookies to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Marketing Communications. With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
- Online Postings. When you post comments, contributions or other content to our Apps or Website, your posts may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside an App in perpetuity.
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the relevant third party directly.
We currently use the following third parties when providing the Services:
- J&S Industries
Cookies and Web Beacons
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
Controls for Do-Not-Track Features
Security of Your Information
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we take reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
Personal Information of Children
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided above.
Options Regarding Your Information
Emails and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by taking the following steps:
- Note your preferences at the time you create an account on our Website or Apps;
- Follow instructions to opt-out on any email correspondence you receive from us; or
- Contact us using the contact information provided above.
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the relevant third party directly.
California Privacy Rights